Wednesday 17 April 2013

Amazing Shit I Pinned.

We haven't done one of these in a while....so it's time for some Pinterest Pins!

One thing that is funny//interesting//creepy to me is how you can TOTALLY tell what someone is doing based off their pin stream. And I know this is the nature of most social media, but sometimes it's easy to forget or get caught off guard with Pinterst.

Maybe it's because sometimes I really do use it as a way of organizing information or filing away recipes or articles for later - and then BAM, someone's like "Oh, so you're reorganizing your office?" And you're like, "How the hell did you know that?" And they're like, "You've been pinning filing cabinets for a week...." and you're like "Oh...right...."

So the moral of that story is that you should always make sure you're littering your Pinterest with outrageous lies, so no one really knows what you're up to.

With that, here are some amazing things that I could not live without seeing on the Pinterest:

This coffee Bar. Because come on, we all have wet bars at home. Or at least a stash of booze on top of your fridge. But who has a whole coffee bar ready to make your morning just sitting there? I can tell you who.....My friend Brooke. She has one of these in her bedroom. And when I saw it for the first time I thought she was literally the smartest person on the planet.


This wardrobe room. I haven't told you this yet....but we had another offer for an AMAZING apartment come our way. I'll go more into it tomorrow, but long story short, we let it go.  And through the course of our decision, Steve has promised me that one day we will build our own house, where we will be able to create everything from scratch. So, I'm keeping this on file for when I get to design my wardrobe room:



CARROT CAKE.

I am OBSESSED with carrot cake. I have totally been dying to make one, and this recipe just looks at me and is begging to jump in my mouth:



Speaking of things that need to jump in my mouth....Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sandwich. This makes my little heart skip a tiny beat:


The only thing that could make me happier than a buffalo chicken sandwich, is THIS PUPPY IN THIS POOL. Get in my life:


This pin just about changed my life. This is not a scam, this is literally one of the most amazing Internet thing Ive ever seen. Do it. Do it. Do it.


This outfit needs to be in my wardrobe room right meow:



I literally cannot look at this without cracking up.


Also, HOW HAS NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE NOW!?!?!?!?!?


And this last one. I am going to be keeping this in my mind for Saturday. Because yes, as of right now we are still going to be doing our tri. Even thought Steve is coming down with a cold. Even though I don't think we're ready. Even thought my back isn't better. Even though Im developing a sty in my left eye that will feel perfect with a set of goggles pushing up against them. So yes, this is going to play a roll in me finishing the run at the end of the triathlon.


Ok friens, stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll have some fun updates.

Hearts,

-Jenni

1 comment:

Got some comments? Right this way...