Wednesday 3 April 2013

Some Couch Time. (Part 1)

Ok, I have been rolling this around in my brain for about a week now, and I have watched these two videos multiple times each.

And I cannot get through them without crying.

I think it's because I have a built in emotional-truth-o-meter. When people say things that are deep, and meaningful, and true, I cry. Always.

I am only going to give you one today, because they're both a bit long and, for me, like a whack in the gut.

I feel compelled to say something meaningful, and deep, and consequential here - but I don't know that I can do it justice. I think these stand on their own.

So. Forgive me if you are not the touchy-feely-therapy type. Brene (the speaker of this video) isn't either, so you'll be in good company. And if you are, be prepared for some honest shit.




Hugs,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...