Friday 12 April 2013

My [failed] Culinary Ode to Spring

This week I have been especially inspired by grilled meats and salads. It must be the bright sprinkly sunshine in the air, and all of the daffodils that are blooming all around me, but it makes me want to to something bright and fresh in my pie-hole.

So this week I have created a series of dishes that collectively have become my Ode to Spring.

Here they are:

I just realized that all of my pictures are all on my husband's phone which is super convenient and perfect. Because he does this thing called a job. And I have already called him like 4 times today to ask him a question or tell him a joke. Last time I called he hung up on me mid-sentence.

Sooo.....looks like getting them today isn't going to work. FAIL.

Well, here's what I can give you. And it's kinda like the same thing.

MY DRUNK KITCHEN.

For those of you who don't watch (or have never heard of my drunk kitchen), be prepared for some funny shit. Since I love to cook, and often sip on beverages while I cook, this seems like the closest thing to me giving you a cooking tutorial. Also, one of the recipes that Steve and I barbecued this past week totally turned out like shit. I'll tell you that story next week, when I have all of my images and can do it properly.

Until then, you can get an example of what it was kind of like from watching this video:



See you Monday!

-J

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is hilar, I must share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful...she's got TONS of videos. It's an entire wasted afternoon just waiting to happen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got some comments? Right this way...