Thursday 28 February 2013

Amazing Shit I Pinned: Quote Style

It's that time of the week.  PINTEREST TIME!

But today we're gonna do it a little different. We're looking at amazing quotes and inspirational shit that I love on Pinterest. I'm sure quite of bit of this can be mis-quoted or not quite perfect, but it's the interwebs, where as long as you you kern it properly and put it in a swanky font, people will think it's genius.

So here we go!

I don't know if John Mayer really said this, but it is rather true.

This one seems to kick my ass quite often. Especially on the days when I'm struggling to focus.



OR this. Nothing has ever been more true.


Or this. Coco Chanel is my utmost favorite person ever. Her parfumes smell like brides.  Darling, you have added so much beauty and truth to the world.


Most days I feel like this is true.


THIS. I. Love. This. I feel like I would love this scrawled over my bed...if I was sure that people wouldn't mistake it for a sex-euphemism like a bunch of freaking perverts. 


This. For a very long timeI never thought this could be true. It feels very odd to read this and think "Yes."


This one makes me feel like a bad ass. Some days I need this.


I absolutely adore everything about this.


When I have my own office, I WILL have this on the walls.


And last but not least, this one that literally scares the shit out of me. Ahhh, to have this perspective daily. That would be such a gift.


Alright lovers. Chins up. Lip stick on. Go own your shit.

-Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...