Wednesday 27 February 2013

And a little extra.

Because I COMPLETELY missed yesterday, and didn't even have a moment to pretend like I was going to try, I have a bonus post for you today.

See, I take good care of you guys.

Because most of you spent a lot of yesterday crying and waiting and waiting and waiting for a post, today's extra is chock-full of amazing things that will make you smile:

First of all THIS. How is this not over your bed right now!?


This otter makes me want to smile until my face falls off.


This kid. I don't know about you, but the fact that this kid is even on the interwebs makes me sleep better at night.


And if that kid doesn't make you feel better, I know what will. THIS GUY:


And also this. This warms my heart to the core core core. See he's saying "I thought you forgot about me yesterday Jenni" and I'm like "No I didn't little guy. Here cuddle this dove while I pull up the next image, just to prove I still love you."


See:


And I know this was already in one post tonight, but let's just give that another look. I think the original file name was "Follow your dreams."


Finally, this epic photograph should make you all feel a warm spot in the bottom of your heart forever. Just so you know how much I love you, and how sorry I am that you felt abandoned.


Wipe those tears.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...