Tuesday 12 February 2013

Amazing Shit I Pinned.

I love Pinterest. It's like a hoarder + a foodie + a voyager + fashionista + a pro photographer  + an organizational freak all got together in a big website-orgy. I mean, where else can you find perfectly photographed-every thing all organized into boards, poised and waiting for you to hoard them? Le-sigh,   it is but perfect. 

So here is some things that I pinned that I CANNOT GET OVER.

1) This Beet Quinoa Burger. I had an uh-mazing one in Portland and now I am obsessed with recreating it.


2) This little reminder.


3) This hysterical Meme.


4) Aaaaaand also this one.


5) These Cat Pasties. The fact that they exist makes the world a better place.


6) These baby duck booties.


7) This Korean Wing recipe.



8) Aaaaaaaaand finally, this hysterical shirt featuring Shrodingers Cat.

Your welcome.

-J

Ps - if you're not already using Pinterest at least an hour day, you might want to think about your life and think about your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...