Tuesday 19 February 2013

Amazing Shit I Pinned

Ok everybody.... its that special time of the week! That time where I share amazing things that got pinned - amazing pins that make the world a better place.

I think this week you will see a nice theme forming. I stumbled across a new food blog I'm currently obsessed with (Good Things Grow). It's a perfect vegetarian/vegan food blog that makes me want to get in the kitchen and make all of the green things in the land...(she says as she shoves an ice cream sandwich in her mouth...)

So here we go:

Chocolate Coconut Milk Tart with Hazelnut Crust - Good Things Grow

Aaaaand as I am saving these images, I am realizing a theme.....

Brooklyn Blackout Cake - Good Things Grow

Does anyone know what it means when you're apparently craving chocolate like a crazy woman? (I am walking into PMS and Pregnant jokes. I realize that now). But would you believe that these are MADE WITH BLACK BEANS? They're sweetened with maple syrup...so although not healthy per-say...they are natural....

Chocolate Black Bean Truffles - Good Things Grow

Ok if we really want to be chocolate-ly and healthy about it, may I suggest these Raw Cocoa Bites?

Raw Cocoa Bites - Good Things Grow

Alright alright alright....some of you are getting fat just by looking at this post. And to prove that Good Things Grow is more about healthy beautiful food than chocolate addicts, here are some of their other green goodnesses.

Bok Choy & Edamame with Walnuts and Mustard Vinaigrette - Good Things Grow

OR try this...

Mushroom Leek & Barley Bake - Good Things Grow

This is always a good idea:

Cauliflower & Lentil Salad - Good Things Grow

Another thing that I CANNOT get out of my mind, is this new post from My New Roots about this bread that is chock-full of seeds and nuts and looks like I could eat it in one sitting.

Life Changing Loaf - My New Roots


But I promise that I don't just stare at food all day long. I mean that has become a significant part of it, but I do real marketing work. In fact, here are some pieces from Minted that I love and inspire me tons and tons.

And BTWs, if you don't know what Minted is, it is just about THE BEST THING that has ever happened to people who love paper and cards. Great quality papers, beautiful independent designers, and gorgeous products (no I am not being paid by them to say this...believe me, if I worked there I would never shut up about it).

Jolly Business Cards - Minted

Or this is also lovely:
Round Stamp Business Stationery Cards - Minted


Or this:

Vintage Treatment Business Stationery Cards - Minted

In other news, this week I found out if you shave a bear, is scary as shit.



Bear aside, here is something a little more sparkly. NYAN CAT SCARF. I cannot understand why this scarf is not around my neck RIGHT THIS SECOND.



And also, Zoey Dechannel is even more amazing than we ever thought possible.


Alright folks. Those were the things I could not live without seeing this week.

OHHHHHH. Also this video. I dare you to not die laughing. And then not have it stuck in your head for the next year. I swear it spawns song babies and lays then in your brain. But it so funny you almost don't mind.



Til tomorrow,

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...