Wednesday 20 March 2013

Pitbull is Sad.

For those of you who don't know, I kinda love (read: OB.SESSED.)  Jenna Marbles. She's basically my Internet-friend (who doesn't know me yet), and I'm determined to figure out a way to get her to come to my birthday party this fall (more on that later).

But, EVERY time I am sad, I find my self saying "Pitbull is sad..."

Mainly in reference to this video that I think is hysterical:



I'm not going to get into the details of WHY I am sad (I know, that is so mean. It's like telling you I have a secret and not sharing. Sorry kids, not everything is for the Internets. Sometimes a little time and perspective does a body good).

BUT - do not fear! Instead I have something better!

I am going to share with you ALL OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!

I'm actually pretty excited about this.

Here we go.

 PUPPY GIFS.


puppy gif


puppy gif

I mean, come on...look at those eyes.

puppy gif

puppy gif

Or even better yet, puppy GIFs that look like my mouse when she was a nugget:

puppy gif


puppy gif


puppy gif


Ok, so starting to crack a smile. You know what always makes me laugh?

RON SWANSON.


puppy gif


puppy gif


OR EVEN BETTER....RON SWANSON WITH A PUPPY!

puppy gif

I'm really smiling now. 

The only thing that can make this a little better is.....

BRIDESMAIDS.


puppy gif


puppy gif

puppy gif


puppy gif

puppy gif

While we're on the topic...you know what else rules?

FAT AMY.


puppy gif
Mermaid Dancing. Hahaha.


puppy gif


puppy gif


Smiling. Let's round this day out with just a few more favorites:

community is awesome.




J-Lawrence should basically be my best friend. Her and Jenna. And then they can both come to my birthday party. Do you think if I sent her a letter she'd say yes?


What can make you smile more than this baby Kola bear? I mean COME ON.



This really made me laugh. Especially if you know my husband.  This is basically what our emails look like to each other.


THIS PUPPY IS RIDICULOUS. And I want her to come snuggle me right meow.


And Morgan Freeman always makes my day. ALWAYS.



And last but not least....
This confused puppy going down an escalator. 

puppy gif


Ok. I don't know about you, but feel TONS better. 
Time to get out of my pajamas and get me some coffee.


Happy hump day.

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...