Tuesday 5 March 2013

Video Week: Part Two, Thumbs Up

Happy Tuesday Party People.

I hope you watched yesterday's video on repeat all day long. And if you didn't it's ok....you probably just don't have feelings.

Today's video is a little more lighthearted.

There's some good chances that you've seen it before, because:

a) It has over 5 million views
b) If you're my friend I've most likely sent it to you before

In fact, I have used this clip when resigning from my last two companies. I love that it's funny and cute, but really actually has some really good advice for trying new things and facing something that scares you.

Are you ready?

Little kid learns how to ride a bike and makes a speech:



Ahhhhhhh....so much cuteness I die.

So remember kids:

- Find the things in life that make you happy of yourself
- I know you can believe in yourself
- Just keep practicing

All right, thumbs up for rock and roll,

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...