Friday 8 March 2013

Video Week: Part Five, The Mountain

It's FRIDAY!!!

Congratulations amigos, we've made it through another week. Hopefully it didn't feel too long, since you've had all of these amazing clips to look at through the week, keeping you inspired and ready to kick ass.

Today clip is amaze-balls.

As with the others, you might have seen it before, since I'm pretty sure it's one of the most miraculous videos ever created.

I probably have watched this one fewer than any of the others in this week's line up, but it still holds a spot in my tops list.

Again, this is going to be one that you're gonna want in HD, and as big as possible. The quality of this video is simply staggering.



Bah. 
This. World. Is. So. Beautiful.

Happy Friday Friends - 

- J

And ps, since I love you so much (and since sometimes Friday's can draaaaag on forever), I miiiiiiight have a bonus post to help you get through the afternoon. Check back with me in a few hours.

Loveyoumeanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...