Friday 8 March 2013

Video Week: Part Six, Dance Dance Dance

FRIDAY BONUS!

Who loves you? Who loves you more than anyone in the history of ever?

I do.

Since it's Friday, and I know Friday's are hard, I've grabbed one more clip for you to round out this week's Video line up.

I really hope you guys liked this week - I really had fun pulling these all together. If you have some videos that you love and watch a billion-ty times over, feel free to send them my way - I can add them to my ongoing hoard.

So, our final video for this week is insanely cute.

But I think the thing that I love the most is the simplicity of it.

Sometimes, our strengths can seem so transparent to us. Maybe it's because to us they are likened to breathing - they feel natural so we think nothing of them. We might say to ourselves "Yea, I'm amazing at that, but it's no big deal. It's just a thing I can do." They come so easily, we often fail to see their enormity.

Seeing the little girl in this next video just reminds me that sometimes are passions are simple and uncomplicated. And to really follow them, it is simple as well. Just keep doing what you love.

Even two year olds can understand that.




Alright my sweet angle faces. Hope you have a killer weekend. Go hike a mountain or something.

See you Monday.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...