Wednesday 6 March 2013

Video Week: Part Three, Kuroshio Sea

Heeeeeeellllloooooooooooo.

If you're unsure of how I said that, it was exactly like this:



And you're in luck because that wasn't even the clip of the day today. That was a bonus-extra just for your sparkle face.

Ok, today's video from my YouTube hoarders collection goes waaaaaaaaaaay back. I think the first time I saw this was back in 2009. And I think I have watched it 2 million of it's 3.6 million views.

This clip is of the Kuroshio Sea, one of the largest aquariums in the world. It holds over 1.9 gallons of water, and something of that magnitude really does something.

There's nothing deep about this. There's nothing magical. 

But every time I watch this video I feel so small.
I am reminded of the breathtaking world that is all around us every. single day.

Do your self a favor with this one.

Play it on HD if you can, expand it to the largest screen you can get, and crank your speakers as loud as they will go.

You won't regret it.


The world is a magical place friends.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some comments? Right this way...